Problems with racluster

Rafael Barbosa rrbarbosa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 05:19:12 EDT 2012

Hi Carter,

I am still having problems with the patch. My aggregation strategy is the
same:
$> cat racluster.conf
#Filter:every record, no record status output, record time out 5min
filter="" status=0 status=60 idle=300

However I see some records aggregated by subnetwork(?!). If I run:
$> ~/workspace/argus-clients-3.0.7.1-patch2/bin/racluster -r preagg.argus
-f racluster.conf -s saddr,sport,dir,daddr,dport

One of the lines read:
172.31.0.0.*         ->         172.31.0.0.*

I will upload preagg.argus to the ftp.

Best regards,
Rafael Barbosa
http://www.ewi.utwente.nl/~barbosarr/