rasqlinsert -s -record doesn't seem to work

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at tx.rr.com
Tue Oct 23 17:37:12 EDT 2012

I did and got nothing.  I haven't looked at the port yet to see how to
include debugging.  Been busy with other things.  Obviously debugging isn't
enabled, so I'll have to reinstall when I get time.

--On October 22, 2012 2:49:20 PM -0400 Carter Bullard <carter at qosient.com>

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst