Segmentation Fault - RA -C 'port' 3.0.7.3 - netflow V9

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Nov 26 14:07:12 EST 2012

Hey Adriano,
Thanks !!!  I'm back to fixing bugs, and here is the patch for the bug.  Make this change
to ./common/argus_client.c, and you'll get the error message you should be getting
without the fault.

==== //depot/argus/clients/common/argus_client.c#277 - /Volumes/Users/carter/argus/clients/common/argus_client.c ====
1514c1514
<                                               ntohs(server.sin_port), sizeof(server), strerror(errno));
---
>                                               ntohs(server.sin_port), strerror(errno));

In argus-clients-3.0.7.x, the -C is  being obsoleted by the -S cisco://host:port option.
If you try this, all should work?

   ra -S cisco://any:9996

Carter