argus and Netflow

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sun Nov 18 09:29:56 EST 2012

Hey Ricardo,
Sorry for the delayed response.  Yes, you use argus-client programs to collect the Netflow data, just as you collect argus data.
There is a page on the web site that talks about this, which may be a good start:

   http://www.qosient.com/argus/argusnetflow.shtml

The syntax for the support has changed but this should work for you:

   ra -S cisco://any:9996

Should collect whatever netflow data there is on the wire, going to port 9996, which is the default.
Can you describe a bit more why argus isn't working for you?  Not sure that netflow data, is
going to be a good replacement, if you've used argus data in the past.

Hope all is most excellent,
Carter

Sent from my iPad