Full docs about ra output?

Matt Brown matthewbrown at gmail.com
Fri May 25 18:31:24 EDT 2012

Here is a pastebin of some of the records I am talking about:
http://pastebin.com/c12KvNjk

I'm guessing, from your reply, that <? and ?> mean "I tried, some things
tell me that it goes in this direction, but I'm not 52-100% sure?"  Or is
that 52 a 99?

This is skype traffic for sure.

Thanks for your assistance, Mark.

-Matt