Cisco non-flow data.

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed May 16 09:57:22 EDT 2012

Hey Torbjorn,
Yes netflowV9 and full sflow support is a todo item for argus-3.0.8, which should start in June.
I restructured all the "foreign" flow support into the argus-import.c file in 3.0.6, and put a huge
push into flow-tools (100%) and sflow support (60%).  I actually have much of the netflowV9
stuff done, but the sample netflowV9 data that I was using had some errors in it, so I didn't
have it ready for the 3.0.6 release.

So, do you want to be a test site?

I'm hoping to have all of this done in a developers release by the end of June.

Carter