getting around SASL

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Mar 27 19:06:18 EDT 2012

Hey Russell,
The option should be "-M sasl_mech='none' ", not "-m ….".  The -m option is
to specify the flow aggregation key.

What error do you get with you don't specify anything on the command line?

Argus or radium dictate the protection strategy on the connection.
You need to satisfy them to get data from them.  If you can't get an algorithm
on the client end, you'll have to get the argus or radium configuration
changed.

Carter