Misc problems with argus-clients v. 3.0.5.34

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Mar 7 19:17:45 EST 2012

Hey Markku,
I found the bug, where rabins would generate results inconsistent with racluster. The bug
originated from rabins applying flow correction logic when aggregating with a modified
flow key (incorrect), and racluster not doing the flow correction (the correct behavior).

I have fixed this in argus-clients-3.0.5.35, which I will upload very late tonight.
Thanks for the sample data, I wouldn't not have been able to debug without it.
I believe the new code fixes all the bugs that you reported.
Thanks for all the help !!!!!

Carter