Time Filters

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Mar 7 11:20:11 EST 2012

Hey Rafael,
There have been some bug fixes in this area.  I'll be uploading argus-clients-3.0.5.35
later today, so please grab that to see if there are any improvements.

For debugging, I have found that it is useful to run ra.1 with the -D2 option, as this
will print out the time range ra.1 will use for the filter.   The bugs caused a filter of:
   " -t 2010/10/20 "

to look at only the one second range:
   " -t 2010/10/20.00:00:00-00:00:01"

Also timezone modifications in the .rarc were not being applied uniformly to
all timestamps comparisons, so that also should be fixed now.
I'll grab your data files and make sure that the new code at least finds some records.

Carter