Argus 3.0.6.1 refresh on qosient.com

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jun 20 11:02:53 EDT 2012

Gentle people,
Due to a build error, argus-3.0.6.1 introduced a bug that for some architectures,
rendered argus unusable.  This bug has been fixed, and rather than re-release
argus as argus-3.0.6.2, and leaving an unusable version on the server, I have
re-released argus-3.0.6.1 with the fix installed.

Argus-clients-3.0.6.2 is not affected by this error.

If you downloaded argus yesterday (Tue), please download it again !!!!!
My apologies for any inconvenience, and thanks for all the help  !!!!!!!

CEO/President
QoSient, LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022