Integration of DPI libraries in argus?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jun 4 11:52:48 EDT 2012

Hey Matt,
You can run nDPI against the user data buffers that argus generates, as a client
program.  This is a 30-60 minute project, and would use the same software
strategies as radump().

The argus approach moves all of this type of processing out of the sensor and into
the data analytics, allowing the sensor to be simple, and to approach very high
speeds, without any modification.  So, yes we have already considered this type of
processing, and argus doesn't have to change in order to support it.  Very easy.

Could you take some time to become more familiar with argus ?  I don't mind all
the questions, but its not clear if your interested, or just trolling.  Thanks !!!

Carter