Connecting to a remote radium instance: gzip no bueno?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jul 19 13:36:39 EDT 2012

Hey Jesse,
No, didn't put in the decompress logic, but I can put that in.
I also didn't put in wildcarding, but that too should be easy to put in.

We need to decompress the file on the radium side, because  it needs to
process the contents as argus records,  so it can perform a remote filter
against the file (also to prevent radium from being exploited to move
arbitrary files).  Let me see how easy it would be to put in.

Carter