Argus-info Digest, Vol 77, Issue 14

Rafael Barbosa rrbarbosa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 03:54:54 EST 2012

I am surprised with how many emails discussing this issue. As all argus
community seems to be giving its opinion, here is mine.

I have to agree with Clauss:

> But, what's done is done... I'd be reluctant to change it... could
> potentially cause issues for some people...

The idea of turning it off with a .rarc option is enough not to disturb the
'I want the raw data' crowd.

Rafael Barbosa
http://www.ewi.utwente.nl/~barbosarr/