[IPFIX] recent ipfix drafts and argus

Benoit Claise bclaise at cisco.com
Mon Feb 27 17:52:56 EST 2012

Hi Carter,

After trying to abstract the style of your email, which I don't
appreciate, I'm not too sure how to read your email.
Is this an IP claim? Or just "I've been doing this for years, so I know
better"?

In all cases, that's a nice advertisement for your company... Maybe it
was the point...

On my side, I certainly don't get my ideas from your products!
The last time I looked up your web site was at the time of RFC3955.
In total in my live, I don't think I spend more than 1/2 h on your web site.

And I don't feel like replying to the details of this email, or even
playing the little game of comparing features of your company/my company.

Regards, Benoit.