argus-clients failing to listen using argus-udp after 3.0.5.11

Terry Burton tez at terryburton.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 12:24:12 EST 2012

On 20 February 2012 17:00, Carter Bullard <carter at qosient.com> wrote:
> If you were to use "any" instead of 0.0.0.0, does that work?

Hi,

It turns out that I'm wrong about the client not binding to the UDP
socket. The ra process does in fact bind, however the socket is closed
as soon as data arrives at the port. I will now have to resume my
investigations tomorrow.

For reference, any vs 0.0.0.0 both appear to be equivalent and work as
far as binding is concerned but thanks for the pointer.

Thanks,

Terry