radium core dump, 3.0.5.32

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Feb 17 14:39:33 EST 2012

Hey Mark,
I'm looking into this.  One thing thats a bit incorrect.  You're putting radium on
port 561, but then you're collecting from localhost:561.  So are you collecting
from yourself, which is not good, or is radium and argus? using the same port?

The RADIUM_CISCONETFLOW_PORT is obsolete now.  you should configure
a RADIUM_ARGUS_SERVER to collect cisco records:

   RADIUM_ARGUS_SERVER=cisco://ciscohost:9699

The RADIUM_CISCONETFLOW_PORT does work, but it will be phased out for
the other method.

OK, to fix the bug, can you apply this change to your ./common/argus_util.c file?

==== //depot/argus/clients/common/argus_code.c#68 - /Volumes/Users/carter/argus/clients/common/argus_code.c ====
95c95
< //efine ARGUSFORKFILTER   1
---
> #define ARGUSFORKFILTER   1

Seems that somehow this crept into the code.
Carter