argus-clients-3.0.5.32

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Feb 17 00:21:11 EST 2012

Gentle people,
I've uploaded the last version of the clients before the argus-3.0.6 release,
which we are scheduling for March 15th.  This has all the bug fixes from the
list that I could get to, and it has all the last new little features in it, such as
gap reporting, new field format specification, oui printing, as a separate
field as well as embedded in ethernet addresses,, etc….

   http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-clients-latest.tar.gz

I will entertain fixing crashing bugs, but this is it for features etc…..
Please take a look at this code as if it were the last version we'll ever
make, so we can get it ready for March 15th.

If there are any problems, don't hesitate to send them to the list !!!
Thanks for all the support !!!!