argus-clients-3.0.7.4 on the server - Netflow -V9

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Dec 19 19:40:44 EST 2012

Hey Nikki,
Hmmmm, that should have done it.  Sure you were running the mod'd version :O)

I need the actual packets to debug.  But we may be able to generate enough debug
information to divine what is going on.

I'll put together a version that will generate a bunch of debug information, and
we'll see what that sez.  I'll send that tomorrow.

CEO/President
QoSient, LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022