argus-clients-3.0.7.4 on the server - Netflow -V9

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Dec 19 01:02:01 EST 2012

Hey Nikki,
I have a new version of the netflow V9 -> argus import routines for you to test.
(got a little excited, and I think that this may do it).  If you replace these two source
code files in your client distribution, you should be able to see V6 flows.
I still need to do the IPv6 ICMP flow conversions, so if this works, I'll make
the changes very quickly.

Move the included argus_import.c and argus_util.c files into your clients
./common directory, then make.

There is a bit of a potential issue with little endian architectures.  We will
convert the network order 128 bit IPv6 address into an array of 4 32-bit
little endian ints.  This should be correct, but you never know, so if your
IPv6 addresses look weird, then we'll have to tweak that a bit.