Argus 3.0.6 and dnaclusters

Craig Merchant cmerchant at responsys.com
Thu Dec 13 18:47:18 EST 2012

The Snort/Argus sensors that we're deploying aren't even in production yet, so I can happily help out with any testing that needs doing.  I'm not sure what our total throughput is, but our core switch generates something like 16 GB of netflow v5 events per hour.

We've got silicom fiber cards and a 32 core machine.  We're using redBorder (http://www.redborder.net) for managing Snort.  Their solution runs CentOS 6.2.

Let me know how I can help.

Craig