Argus 3.0.6 and dnaclusters

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Dec 13 10:35:35 EST 2012

Hey Craig,
We worked this out quite a bit a few months ago, on the list, and argus-3.0.7.2
has a lot of changes to make non-selectable interfaces work better.  All tested
on Napatech interfaces.

Here is a preliminary copy of argus-3.0.7.2 that should work well, but we may
have to make an additional name change, if the dnacluster interface doesn't
respond to the ioctl's properly.

Please give this a try;  yell if it doesn't work, and send a note if it does.
If you have any problems, yell at me !!!!

Carter