netflow V9 support now working

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Dec 4 11:31:28 EST 2012

Gentle people,
We have fixes for the netflow v9 support, in argus-clients-3.0.7.4.   Also Pcre and better readline package discovery and use, are coming, with a lot of bug fixes and documentaon updates.

 I'm hoping to have this new version of the clients up before the end of the week, which will include the color version of ratop.

Hope all is most excellent,

Carter

Carter Bullard, QoSient, LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D