Collecting multiple types of information at once

John Gerth gerth at graphics.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 28 15:56:11 EDT 2012

>From the radium man page:
  "Radium,  like  all ra based clients, supports a number of ra options including remote data access, reading from
       multiple files and filtering of input argus records through a terminating filter  expression."

I just tried to use "radium -r ...." on a days worth of hourly files here and  while one can
connect multiple clients to it, I can certainly believe that the behavior might not enable what you want.

In any event, I obviously did misunderstand your scenario and for that I apologize.

/John

John Gerth      gerth at graphics.stanford.edu  Gates 378   (650) 725-3273 fax 725-6949