Naming my system as Argus

Yang Xiang xiangy08 at csnet1.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn
Sat Aug 18 11:13:11 EDT 2012

Hi, list

I'm a PhD student from Tsinghua University at Beijing, China.
Recently, our paper "Detecting Prefix Hijackings in the Internet with
Argus" is accepted by IMC 2012.
In this paper, we introduced a prefix hijacking detection system developed
by us,
which is also named as 'Argus': http://argus.csnet1.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn/

Two years ago, when we decided the name for our system,
we did not realized that it is already used by you project (
http://qosient.com/argus/index.shtml ).

Our system is already online for more than one year, it is a non-profit
academic project.
Since choose another name is really tough (get another name, change DNS,
change mailing list, etc ...),
we would like to know that, is it permitted and legal for us to name our
system as Argus.

Best Regards!