Key/value pair output

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Apr 17 11:55:11 EDT 2012

Hey David,
Can you see if the "-M xml" option provides the key value pairs you're looking for?
All ra* programs (get argus-clients-3.0.6.tar.gz from here:  http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-clients-latest.tar.gz).

If the actual XML gets in the way, you can strip out the delimiters and the
banners pretty easily.

Carter