argus[-clients]-3.0.6 now on the dev server

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Apr 13 16:31:39 EDT 2012

Gentle people,
I've moved the unofficial, official argus-3.0.6 tarfiles up to the dev server.

   http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-3.0.6.tar.gz
   http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-clients-3.0.6.tar.gz

These will be officially released Mon/Tue of next week, if no show stoppers
are found.  I believe the SUSE folks should be very happy, if not, we'll make
a few changes, but the intent is for these files to be the official release of
argus-3.0.6.

The changes from 3.0.6.rc[1-2] are that these have all the changes for licensing,
man page mods, and a bug fix.  argus, itself, had a seg fault issue when poor
parameters were passed for the "-e" option.   I modified the man page just a bit
to reflect the changes in commandline -e use (need to escape the double quotes
when setting source id to a string).

Thanks for all the help, and we're very close !!!!
Have a great weekend,