Realtime Top Talkers

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon May 30 13:35:59 EDT 2011

Hey Allen,
You want either ratop() or rasqlinsert().
ratop provides all the functionality to provide real-time talk talkers, and rasqlinsert() is designed to maintain a ratop() cache in mysql, in real time.

Try this:
   ratop -S argus.source

Once it gets started, you can use the ":" commands to sort ('s') based on any criteria, display top N ('N') items, etc .....

Start here and send mail as questions come up.

Carter