Argus Filter Question

Leif Tishendorf ltishend at gmail.com
Mon May 16 18:52:52 EDT 2011

 > Also, not sure if I remember that you're using dags?  If so are you
 > using the native dag driver or the libpcap interface to the dags?

I'm not sure on that one. Can Argus read the Endance ERF format?  I have
Argus complied against the Dag enabled libpcap, but if they can
understand ERF that would cut down on some overhead.  I don't see an
option in the Argus configuration script to point it at the Dag drivers
for compile time.

-Leif

--
--Leif