new algorithm annoucement for argus-3.0.4

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Mar 7 09:11:45 EST 2011

Gentle people,
I just uploaded new argus news to the web server that describes new algorithm support for 3.0.4,
which should be released this week.  We've implemented a keystroke detection system for
TCP streams, implemented for SSH, with full client support.  This is in the current argus-3.0.3.23
developers release, so you can be testing it, even now as I type, so to speak.

The "Latest News" entry at http://qosient.com/argus has references to the published paper, and
links to video, etc..., that describe the algorithm.

Please take a look, and any comments are very welcome,
Thanks for all the support,