pid files...

Phillip Deneault deneault at WPI.EDU
Thu Jun 30 08:56:10 EDT 2011

Hmmm, which is best?  Probably just a philosophical question, but...

I do something similar, except I use multiple rasplits to connect to a
single radium instance and break the stream into different timeframes
and then do my analysis on each as work requires.

So run two collectors?  Or one collector and multiple client tools?

Carter, is there a difference?

Thanks,
Phil