Radium correlation

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jun 20 11:35:39 EDT 2011

Hey Chris,
Sorry for the delayed response.  I'm not sure why, but I missed it.

OK, yes, we have versions of radium and other clients that perform these correlations,
but this has not yet been released, so it hasn't made it yet in the distribution.
This is really experimental, but if you are interested in trying it out, I can make it
available.  It requires a lot of support in the clients, like how to print out the differential
statistics from the correlated flow records, sort them, graphing, simple things like
just indicating that correlations are in the flow records etc....

If this is of interest, we should start a thread on the list to get the whole concepts out there.

The argus support for reading two interfaces at the same time etc.... is definitely
suppose to be working, so that is bug if its not working for you.  What was the issue?

CEO/President
QoSient, LLC
150 E 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York  10022