Question about rabins

Rafael Barbosa rrbarbosa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:39:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

I noted using rabins() to generate timeseries not always return a ordered
output w.r.t. flow start time, as I would expect (it caused a bug hard to
find in the scripts I use to post-process argus data :).

It's not a big deal since you could use rasort to fix this. But what is the
reason that the output is not ordered? Is this a bug or an expected result?

In case it's a bug I uploaded a test file for the following example (using
3.0.5.8):
$rabins -nn -M hard time 5sec -r teste.argus -w bins
$ ra -r bins | head -15

Thanks,
Rafael Barbosa
http://www.vf.utwente.nl/~barbosarr/