unidirectional flows in argus

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jul 20 20:00:59 EDT 2011

Hey Will,
We currently don't have methods to convert to unidirectional flows, although it wouldn't take much to do that.  How would you want to specify it on the command line ?

You can print unidirectional flow representations using the rmon option, and printing only the src identifiers.  So something like:

   ra -M rmon -r file -s sstime sdur sadder sport dir daddr dport spkts sbytes

this will print what would be the unidirectional flow stats.

Carter

Carter Bullard, QoSient, LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022