Cluster Question

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jul 13 20:28:19 EDT 2011

Hey Lief,
The trick to port aggregation is that you have to include the protocol as well, without it, the ports don't have meaning.
This has come up before, and so I should look at enabling proto wildcarding.  Will take some thought thought.  Until then, add 'proto' to your aggregation model:

   racluster -m saddr daddr proto dport

Carter