Ranonymize a subset of IPs

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sun Jul 3 09:16:00 EDT 2011

Hey Huy,
I'll have to add two directives, I think to make this convenient.  1) a RANON_PRESERVE_ADDRESS_RANGE directive and 2) a RANON_SPECIFY_ADDRESS_RANGE to override that address range.  This would allow you to anonymize  select IP address
ranges. That may take a bit of time, but I'll check it out this week.

Cater