new software 3.0.3.22 on the server

Phillip Deneault deneault at WPI.EDU
Mon Jan 31 13:59:12 EST 2011

On 1/27/2011 8:26 AM, Carter Bullard wrote:
> There is a report of issues with radium() with remote access and writing to files
> concurrently, but I can't replicate the problem.  If anyone has this issue,
> please send some email !!

This might muddle the issue, but I'm having an odd issue with radium
too.  The longer radium is running, the fewer and fewer records seem to
be recorded.  It appears that the radium instance loses it connection to
the argi one at a time and doesn't keep retrying and doesn't throw an
error in the logs about any soft of failed connection.

There are quite a few nodes I'm connecting to (all on the local lan),
and this was happening in 3.0.2 version of argus-clients as well as
3.0.3.21(which I am running now).  I'm running Centos 5.5.

I'm uping the debug level and trying to figure this out, but can anyone
else confirm they see this problem?

Thanks,
Phil