multiple outputs from radium

John Gerth gerth at graphics.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 14 11:24:53 EST 2011

On 1/14/11 8:11 AM, Jason Carr wrote:

> I'm attempting to have a radium provide a stream to two different locations.  I had radium writing to an out file and listening on 561.  It appears as though if I connect to 561, the file is no longer written to.
>
> If I have an intermediate radium listening on 10561 with two ra clients, the first client will get disconnected once the second client connects.
>
> Is this how it's supposed to work?  Is there any way to do what I'm trying to do?

 I use the straightforward configuration in your first paragraph, i.e. radium writing to
 a file and listening on 561 and radium happily accepts multiple ra connections without
 interfering in writing the disk file.

 Can you tell us what argus versions and OS platform you're running on?

--
John Gerth      gerth at graphics.stanford.edu  Gates 378   (650) 725-3273  fax 723-0033