argus-[clients]-3.0.3.23 uploaded

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Feb 25 14:08:29 EST 2011

Gentle people,
I've put up, what I hope to be,  the final upload for 3.0.3, today.
This has fixes for DAG, some configure.ac changes, man page
additions, many fixes for ratop() and rabins().  I've added rank printing
as a standard field, so that rabins() can report the sort rank for
flows in each bin, to name a few of the changes.

Please take a look at your convenience, and again, thanks for all the help !!!!!
Possibly we can release it as 3.0.4 ASAP.

If you find something that you don't like, yoller !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!