libpcap/DAG build issues

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Feb 22 15:00:07 EST 2011

Hey Stephen,
I decided to port the pcap-config sections to the AC_QOSIENT_LIBPCAP, rather than go AC_LBL_LIBPCAP.
I'm uploading argus-3.0.3.23 later today, so please give it a try if you have the time.

We have native dag driver support in gargoyle, but for argus we're going libpcap based dag support.
Is this good for you guys?  I'll put native in argus-3.0.6 if there is a need.  I'm putting the Infiniband support
from gargoyle into argus in 3.0.6, do I need to use native drivers to get Infiniband packets?

Carter