A bug and a question

Rafael Barbosa rrbarbosa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 04:32:03 EST 2011

I confirm that version 3.0.3.22 solves the vanishing timestamp problem in
this test.

Your patch for the idle timestamp seems to be working in all my tests.
However there is a typo on your code, one extra parenthesis. This is the
correct one:

dur = ((nslt < tnsst) ? (tnsst - nslt) : (tnslt < nsst) ? (nsst - tnslt) :
0.0);

Rafael Barbosa
http://www.vf.utwente.nl/~barbosarr/