Full packet capture, missing something obvious.

Jesse Bowling jesseb at uga.edu
Thu Dec 22 21:03:50 EST 2011

After some off list discussion with Scott, he explained to me that he
actually wants to have argus generate both a flow file as well as a pcap
file of the data as it's captured...

I'm not aware of a way to get argus to do this; anyone else?

Cheers,

Jesse

--
Jesse Bowling
Security Architect::Office of Information Security::UGA