systemctl file(s) for argus startup on Fedora 15/16

Mike Iglesias iglesias at uci.edu
Fri Dec 16 16:48:15 EST 2011

On 12/13/2011 05:58 AM, Carter Bullard wrote:
> Hey Mike,
> I have them for Mac OS X, for argus, radium and rasplit, not sure if they
> are standard?  I've included mine below. If you end up with something
> that works, especially if I'm doing something stupid, send yours and we'll
> put them in the release. These all assume that ARGUS_DAEMON=no.

I've attached one for argus that works on a Fedora 16 system.  Put the file in
/lib/systemd/system, then

  systemctl enable argus.service
  systemctl start argus.service

After that it should be automatically started when the system boots.

Mike Iglesias                          Email:       iglesias at uci.edu
University of California, Irvine       phone:       949-824-6926
Office of Information Technology       FAX:         949-824-2270