rasqlinsert argus-clients-3.0.5.18 --- major bug

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Aug 12 12:51:01 EDT 2011

Gentle people,
With argus-clients-3.0.5.18, I must have introduced a big bug into rasqlinsert, especially if you were using the "-M cache" option.
Basically, two types of issues resulted.  Infinite loops with use of VERY large amounts of memory, or not inserting data into
the database, without generating log messages.

I have fixed the problem(s), and am testing now, and should have a new set of clients up later today.
If you have been having problems with rasqlinsert(), please pick up this new set of code.

Thanks and sorry for any inconveniences !!!!!