Rasplit issue

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Apr 14 13:35:37 EDT 2011

Hey Vincent,
I just uploaded argus-clients-3.0.5.4 to the developers site that
may fix this problem.  We've had an issue on the list that I fixed
today, which deals with time more consistently.  It addresses
something that could cause your errant directory issue in rasplit().

If you could give this a try, I would really appreciate it !!!!!

Carter