I have a question about porting Argus to Android

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Wed Apr 13 16:47:55 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 02:48:51PM +0800, E.B. Liu wrote:
> Dear sir :
>
> I'm trying to cross-compile Argus-client to Android(ARM V6)
> But I have some problems can't fix
> Is there any information can help me fix it?
> thanks
>
> Best Regards
>
> --
> Enbang Liu
> Complexity, Cryptography, and Information Security Lab
> Dept. of Computer Science & Information Engineering
> National Chiao Tung University, HsinChu, Taiwan, R.O.C.
> Email: sopirer at gmail.com

	You need to post the errors you are getting (likely starting with the
output from configure). Assuimg Android is enough Unix like that configure can
complete correctly (i.e. finds everything it needs). header file differences
are the next most likely source of problems. They are usually fairly easy to
fix with conditional compile statements.

Peter Van Epp