Rasplit issue

Vincent Stoffer vince at reed.edu
Wed Apr 13 14:21:09 EDT 2011

Hi Carter,

Thanks for the quick response.  I did a bit more testing and followed
your instructions.  If I run rasplit against the data in the 1969
directory, it does indeed place the records into the correctly dated
directories in /tmp/test (although each days logs all went into
argus.00.log, I take it this is what you are mentioning about the time
order?).

I also built the 3.0.5.3 argus-clients and re-tested with the
newest radium and rasplit and it is still producing the same behavior.
If there is anything else I can do to help test or debug, let me know.
I did notice one thing during the configure that I thought I should
point out...the config stuck for a bit and then declared there was no
working mktime...it then went on to finish and built OK.

This behavior certainly isn't a big deal at all, just wanted to let you know what
I have been seeing.  I appreciate you taking a look!

Vince

* Carter Bullard <carter at qosient.com> [110413 09:32]:

--