creating missing manpages for ra* clients

George Jones fooologist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 08:22:45 EDT 2010

Here's a documentation project if anybody's up for it:   troll carters posts
on
the list, look at the source code and at least stub out man pages for the
ra* tools that currently lack them, perhaps with hyperlinks back to
the relevant mailing list threads

----George Jones

~/rebuild/argus-clients-3.0.3.17/bin> foreach i (ra*)
foreach? man $i > man/$i.man
foreach? end
No manual entry for raconvert
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for radark
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for radump
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for rafilteraddr
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for rahosts
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for ralabel
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for rapolicy
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for raports
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for raservices
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for rasql
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for rasqlinsert
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for rasqltimeindex
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for ratemplate
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for ratimerange
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for ratree
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
No manual entry for rauserdata