new argus on the dev server

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Oct 12 15:51:20 EDT 2010

Hey Terry,
I did find something that could cause memory to grow inappropriately while debugging
another problem.  I'm uploaded argus-3.0.3.18 later today tomorrow, so hold off on
extensive testing until then.

I've fixed the priv's and the setuid() getgid() etc....  When you write out to a file, you will
get the ownership of the new user specified with the "-u" option, so that if you rename/
remove the file, argus will recreate the file with the new user's id.

Working on the segfault now.

Carter