convert argus logs to pcap files

Rafael Barbosa rrbarbosa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 04:15:18 EDT 2010

Here at the University of Twente we maintain a repository with network
traffic data: http://traces.simpleweb.org/
The older traces were anonymized with "tcpdpriv", and the newer ones with
"anontool", a more advanced tool that anonymizes some data from both pcap
and netflow (v5 and v9 if I am not mistaken):
http://www.ics.forth.gr/dcs/Activities/Projects/anontool.html

Rafael Barbosa
http://www.vf.utwente.nl/~barbosarr/