Running [Re: Thanks [Re: ragrep newbie question ?

Stéphane Peters stephane.peters at forem.be
Fri Mar 26 15:42:15 EDT 2010

Hi Carter,

ragrep is running nicely with my current file of 70 patterns,
with the same output as before, ie without a filename,
and the/ "-i -v -f <file>"/ options.
I hope to feed it the large regexp file on monday.

I have tried the -e -i -v -f -H -L -l -q options, that work as expected;
there are still minor differences between the usage text and the behavior:
- the -b option dumps the filter code instead of printing the byte offset
- the -c option doesn't need <char> in its new behavior, count lines,
     instead of the previous one, delimiter char.

Regards,

Stephane.Peters at forem.be